Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2D Gallery Appearance and New Book

As a bit of a precursor to this year's 2D comics festival in Derry from 3rd - 5th June there is an exhibition of Irish Comic Art in the Void Gallery till the 4th June at which I have a couple of pieces. More details on the flyer:




I'll be at the festival on Saturday 5th June at which there should (hopefully) be the launch of 'The Human in Me', a 60 page collection of my short strips. There are over 20 pages of new material and any stories that have appeared before are out of print so if you missed Matter #11, Matter #9, Matter #3 or Lint - the cream of which is herein.


P.S. It'll be up for sale on the website very soon.

6 comments:

  1. That cover is superb, ol' chap. Looking forward to getting my mitts on it.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would literally murder someone to get hold of that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @comiccast and @mike - thanks guys!
    @ Paul - not necessary! I'll set you one aside. Please no redrum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Phil,
    drop me a line when it's out and I'll fire you a few groats. I bought you a new comic off Missy but she said you already bought one. Shall I send it anyway as guessing it'll find a good home with one of your mates?

    ReplyDelete